Wednesday, April 18, 2007

BROKEN HEART


I'm broken within.
My soul has died.
The tears I shed.
I have to hide.

He said he loved me.
But apparently he lied.
My heart is breaking.
I feel dead inside.

I try to smile.
Act like I'm fine.
But, It's all pretend.
Wishing he was mine.

He didn't care at all.
Promises were broke.
Didn't care that he hurt me.
I guess it was all a joke.

I feel so empty.
Like I have no soul.
I need him so much.
To keep me whole.

To always pick me up.
Whenever I may fall.
If he was by my side,
I would stand so tall.

Feels like he took scissors.
And cut my heart in two.
I'm falling to pieces.
I can't believe it's true.

I'm broken within.
My soul has died.
The tears I shed.
I have to hide. . . .

2 comments:

O F F B 3 A T said...

You did a wonderful job…Its very nice. keep writing! :)& gud luck.

Anonymous said...

wow......
u made me cry