Wednesday, April 25, 2007

MY PRINCE,MY BOY...



For My Dear PRINCE, On This Usual Day; I Write You This Poem, In My Own Special Way. I Wanted To Tell You, In Words Of My Own; You're The Most Precious Person, That I've Ever Known. You're The handsome boy, Than Any I've Seen; Your Body Is Flawless, So Slender And Lean. Your Eyes Have That Sparkle, That I Can't Live Without; One Day Without Them, And I'd Die There's No Doubt. And I Just Lose Control, When I Glance At Your Hair; Those Curls Are Just Stunning, So Perfect And Rare. You're The Most Caring Person, That I've Ever Met; There's No One Like You, And That I Can Bet. What Attracts Me The Most, Is Your Sweet And Kind Touch; You're A Gift Sent From Heaven, And I Love You So Much. So Hold Me As Close, As You Possibly Can; 'Cause Now And Forever, I Am Your gal

1 comment: