Tuesday, April 24, 2007

LOOK....

Look, oh look at me my Love, my own sweet Love:

Put your warm strong fingers to this heart of mine,

And feel the fluttering therein -

The wild sweet fluttering of passions dove

That expands to mortal limits, rapture divine.

Such joy you give me my Love,

My own, my precious one;

Fires of wildest ecstasy run riot in my veins;

Why, I was dead

Until with nectar ed kiss, for me you won

A paradisaic rebirth - loosed those chains

That bound me to all common things;

Thence opened up a sphere,

That never a word on earth could frame -

It was too wholly pure.

Herein is my heart surrendered;

Sweet with gentle love, and tender:

Listen, do you hear it speaking?

Singing, sighing of its passion:

Pausing, running in its beating

In a wild excited fashion.

Oh my Love, my own, my beauteous one;

Entwine this life within your own -

For I am won.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.