Thursday, April 19, 2007

ONE AND ONLY


Now I have the most precious and sweet gift that I'm going to get from anyone. It is the gift that no one but only my loving God gave me. That is nothing or no one else but you. So I'll try my best to keep that sweet gift always with me in my arms. I love it more than I'll care about my own self. There is no one like you for me.. no one so loving, caring and sweet as you. Very surely I know I will never and ever get a boyfriend like you..... anyone who is truly ready to meet anytime of the day. I always miss you like crazy.. every second of every day. Specially when I am alone in my room.. I cant concentrate on anything... I have always got you in my mind and can't get you out of my head and of course I don't really want to. I will never ever forget the way you are kissing.. the feeling so strong that lasts for so long. Even one kiss or a hug makes me go crazy. Always remember that I will always be there for you when you wants someone who cares .
Honey, you are so perfect that you make me feel like I can do anything and even one look from you just vanishes my troubles away. I will always show you I've got nothing to hide from you. Don't be afraid of what you are feeling inside.. even if I talk to a boy I'm surely not going to do anything with him or not even going to touch him that way.... the way I always use to touch you with all my secrets hidden deep down inside my eyes.
Darling, even though I can't meet you I truly, madly, deeply love you very very much... so even if you are not coming to meet me please don't ever go to another girl in that way.

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU XIFAN

No comments: